Biodiversity and Aquatic life with Highlife Highland
April 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Marcia O’Hara, High Life Highland’s knowledgeable Countryside Ranger, will be your guide on this informative and educational journey.
During this event, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the rich biodiversity and aquatic ecosystems that call Lily Loch in Muir of Ord their home.
- Learn how this information can be taken back and applied to a freshwater habitat in your setting (as large as a Loch or as small as a puddle)
- Gain practical insights and teaching strategies to engage your students in aquatic science.
- Network with fellow educators and practitioners who share your passion for the environment.
- Enjoy a hands-on session with activities and interactive lesson ideas.
Whether you're an experienced educator or just starting to incorporate outdoor learning into your curriculum, this workshop will provide valuable tools and experiences to enrich your teaching.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to connect with nature and expand your expertise in biodiversity and aquatic life education. Reserve your spot today, and let's make April 19th, 2024, a day of discovery and inspiration!
Organiser: South Highland OWL
Contact Number: 07810027556
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Muir of Ord